As I stated in my review of the Dunky Cup (and please DO check out the full review), it is perfect for all milk and cookie lovers.
I confessed that I’ve been a milk and cookie lover FOREVER. The cup will conveniently hold 3 cookies and your milk. There’s no more spilling your treats all over and you don’t have to use both a cup and plate anymore. If you have trouble with portion control like I do, this is wonderful for that too.
Keep in mind these great facts about Dunky Cup-
• 3 cookie holder design. Great for sandwich-sized cookies such as Oreos ®
• Interior pocket holds 8oz of milk, coffee, or tea
• Extra heavy-duty and strong. Designed in the USA for a lifetime of dunking
• Food, microwave, and dishwasher safe. Made from BPA free, FDA approved plastic.
• Also works for dippable snacks such as pretzels and carrot sticks.
• Compatible with The Dipr ® spoon (which I would love to try)
• Material: food-grade ABS plastic
• Width: 5.4 in (13.6 cm)
• Depth: 4.4 in (11.1 cm)
• Height: 3.2 in (8.2 cm)
• Capacity: 8 fluid oz (237 ml)
• Weight: .71 lbs (.32 kg)
• Max. Cookie Size – Round: .61in thick x 2.0in diameter
• Max. Cookie Size – Rectangular: .61 thick x 2.0in wide x 3.0in lg
• Recommended ages: 2+
Dunky Cup has kindly offered to give two of Sonya’s Happenings… readers a Dunky Cup of their own. This giveaway is only open in the US and will end on 11-14. This is a rafflecopter giveaway so pleas give the form time to load. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the winning e-mail or I will have to choose a new winner.
I wish everyone good luck!
Sonya’s Happenings… will not be responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.